I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Family Talk Workshops hosted by Cameron Community Ministries

Need help talking to your kids about drugs, sex, relationships, HIV, and other difficult topics?

Family Talk Workshops Present by:

Metro Council for Teen Potential & Cameron Community Ministries

Saturday, March 18th from Noon - 2pm

at the Cameron Community Ministries

48 Cameron Street

Light Refreshments Served

This is the first in a series of five workshops.

Attend one or attend them all!

Other dates are 4/1, 4/15, & 4/29!

For more info or to RSVP contact Rob Blair, Youth Programs Director at Cameron Community Ministries at 254-2697.

A Rochester Based Urban Outreach Ministry.

Cameron's website: http://www.abcrgr.org/cameron.htm

No comments: