I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rochester City School Board Candidates Night

Rochester City School Board Candidates Night
Sunday, September 9th, at 7:00 PM
First Unitarian Church,
220 S. Winton Rd, Rochester, 14610

The Social Justice Council of First Unitarian Church is sponsoring a candidate's night on Sunday, September 9th, at 7:00PM. 

All candidates who qualify for the city school board ballot are invited.
Peter Iglinski of WXXI will moderate. 

After their brief presentations, you can ask questions of the candidates about their views on the future of our city's schools. Be an informed voter!

Free and open to the public

Call for more information at 585-224-0319

No comments: