I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Monday, March 24, 2008

CITY OFFERS 'ARTSMART' YOUTH CAMP (City of Rochester News Release - 03/18/2008)

CITY OFFERS 'ARTSMART' YOUTH CAMP (City of Rochester News Release - 03/18/2008)

The City's Bureau of Recreation is sponsoring "ArtSmart," a seven-week summer arts camp for youth ages 6-13. The camp will be held 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon. through Fri., July 7-August 22 at the City's Lodge at Lake Riley, Cobbs Hill Park, 100 Norris Dr. (off Culver Rd.).

"ArtSmart" will provide a wide range of performing and visual arts activities, including theatre, painting, dance, storytelling, textile arts and more. Registration is now open through Jun. 6 and includes a fee of $60 per week with priority given to city residents. For further information or to obtain a registration form call 428-7371.

No comments: