I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

EAST HIGH POOL OPENING DELAYED UNTIL JULY 7

 
Date: 6/30/2008
 

The opening of East High School’s pool, 1801 East Main St., originally scheduled for today, has been delayed until Mon., July 7 due to a minor mechanical problem.

City Recreation pool staff will be available in the East High lobby during regular pool hours, M-TH, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., to provide information and register youth for swim lessons. Visitors will be directed to other City-staffed pools for the week.

These locations include:
• Benjamin Franklin High School, 950 Norton St.
• Dr. Freddie Thomas High School, 250 Scio St.
• Thomas Jefferson High School, 1 Edgerton Park
• Wilson Foundation Academy at Madison, 200 Genesee St. (McCree Way entrance)

For more information, call 311 (outside the city of Rochester call 428-5990).

No comments: