I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Movies - watch on your computer at home!

Hulu Family Movies: Hulu has a super collection of free family movies, and they're all very high quality.
Public Domain Torrents Family Movies: Good selection of free family movies here, mostly older movies.
Watch-Movies.net Family Movies: Large variety of family movies here; not all the links are good, but it's still worth a visit.
Emol.org Family Movies: Movies for kids here, including the Wizard of Oz.
Family Movies at Google Video: This is a link to search for Family movies at Google Video; you'll need to scroll through the search results to find something that interests you.

No comments: