I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

RECALL ALERT - Pacifiers


RECALL - Pacifiers
Posted by jenn moore at 11/18/2009 4:17 PM PST

Pull that paci out of your baby's mouth and check to see if it is a Bobby Chupete Pacifier.

There is a recall of 641,000 pacifiers because the mouth guard is too small and poses a choking hazard to infants and toddlers.

The pacifiers were sold for about $1 and have a ring-shaped handle and heart-shaped mouth guard with two ventilation holes.The nipple is made of latex. The name Bobby Chupete and a picture of an infant are printed on the packaging. The pacifier would be aqua, red, white or yellow.

Please stop using the binky and contact Grand World at (718)326-7786 (you can call collect) or www.grandworldinc.com.

No comments: