I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Friday, May 31, 2013

RCSD parent participation survey - OPEN UNTIL JUNE 7th!

FYI for LONA's RCSD Families:
We encourage families to complete the RCSD parent participation survey online, which will remain open until June 7th.

It’s another way for us to give feedback to the district about our NW area schools and RCS...D in general... and also show that LONA's parents remain actively interested and vocal about school and district decisions.

Just type in “parent participation survey” in the district’s main website’s search window or here is the link:

http://www.rcsdk12.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=1&ModuleInstanceID=492&ViewID=047E6BE3-6D87-4130-8424-D8E4E9ED6C2A&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=29787&PageID=1

No comments: