I want to hear from YOU!

Hi, there!

I'd love to hear from you to know if I am supplying enough info for you!

Is there something else that you'd like to see me add to this LONA-KIDS page?

Just drop me a line when you can.
I know finding a free moment isn't easy when the little ones are around! :)

Peace!
Pam
Mommy, and loyal LONA neighbor!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Recreation on the Move for June 2013 - here in our LONA neighborhood!

FYI for our LONA Kids!
Recreation on the Move

The notice around town reads “We’re Takin’ it to the Streets!” Rochester’s Youth, Parks and Recreation department will sponsor its Recreation on the Move Van again this summer.

On board you will find:
Healthy Snacks
Homework Help
Outdoor Games & Sports
Health & Nutrition Info
Activities & Crafts
Daily Giveaways

The Recreation on the Move Van will be going around to different neighborhoods throughout the months of May and June. Recreation on the Move is a great opportunity for neighborhoods to become engaged in making our young people more fit and healthy.

Here in our Lyell-Otis Neighborhood, the van will be here on:

JUNE 11-14 @ J.P. Riley Park
JUNE 18-21 @ Paul Bianchi Park

No comments: